CBA Blog

1 minute reading time (115 words)

COVID-19 Federal Government help for small businesses.

Q. Can I qualify for Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) even when I do not qualify for EI?
A. Yes. The income of at least $5,000 may be from any or a combination of the following sources: employment; self-employment; maternity and parental benefits under the Employment Insurance program

Q. What Small Business help are available from the Federal Government?
A. There are currently two access to credit available for small businesses. First. Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP). Second. Canada Emergency Business Account. Interest free loan of up to $40,000 for small business with a minimum payroll $20,000 during 2019. You are strongly encouraged to approach your bank to apply for these loan.

Please visit

The "New Norms"
What info does my CPA needs

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to


Every Person Who Walks Through Our
Door is Important to Us.

Office Hours